Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I constantly smell something that nobody else smells. At…

Customer Question
I constantly smell something that...
I constantly smell something that nobody else smells. At fist I thought it was in my couch. But when I moved a few weeks I noticed the smell in my clothes, bedding, curtains, EVERYTHING. Then when different women pass by wearing perfume, it gets much stronger and every one of them smells the same.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/13/2010
Doctor: Dr. Salar, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar, Doctor
hi do you suffer from any medical illness
I suffer from no illnesses other than seasonal allergies. The only medication that I take is an occasional Zyrtec-D for allergies.
there are two possibilities here.. first is due to your allergies. second is from seizures. you should start taking zyrtec on daily basis. use normal saline drops in nostril several times during the day.also may need nasonex/astelin.also start prilosec otc. if problem persist after 2 weeks see a neurologist for EEG.