Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Slight pain on left hand lower side, i have just come off…

Customer Question
slight pain on left hand...
slight pain on left hand lower side, i have just come off the Depot shot it wore off on the 10th and im starting to get rumbling and sounds of gas in my lower area and im getting a slight muscle pain on my left side from stomach to my hip
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/13/2010
Doctor: Dr. Wajid, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr. Wajid
Dr. Wajid, Doctor
Hi

Welcome to just answer...

Can you please elaborate your symptoms?
Where exactly do you have pain?
Since how long has it been there?
Any relieving or aggravating symptoms?
Does the pain radiate?
Any other medical conditions?
Why were you using the depot shot?
i was using the depot shot cause i just had a child and wanted some contreseption, my pain is coming and going, i had sharp pains come and go for two days the other day they would jab me on the right side of my body, my pains are on my left side near my hip it only been happening today and i have anxiety for the past 4 years so im starting to get dizzy and had a strange feeling in my stomach but im guessing thats just my anxiety taking over thinking something is seriously wrong with me, the rumbling sounds are coming from my lower abdomen, like its in my uterus almost its like a rumbling gas sound it was non stop for about 30 minutes now it comes and goes
Thanks for the input...

Well the pain that you described is most likely related to the Depot shot that you had... Such abdominal symptoms can be observed with this type of contraception... Such pain usually weans off with time, you just need to take plenty of water... However if your pain doesn't settle and seems to worsen I would suggest you see your doctor...

I hope this answers your question...

Thank you...