Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How much will a doctor charge one for a normal delivery

Customer Question
during an emergency case....
how much will a doctor charge one for a normal delivery during an emergency case.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/13/2010
Doctor: Dr. Owen, Board Certified Physician replied 8 years ago
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Board Certified Physician
Do you mean for a delivery of a baby?
Why an emergency?
i am in another state where my doc isnt. i need to prepare for any emergencies
Is your doctor covered by your insurance?
i also want to know if my doc is not insured.how much.yea, its a baby
But, do YOU have insurance that pays your doctor, that is what I meant to ask?
i said yes. i also want to know if my insurance wont cover that.i just want to know the charges here.
Actually, in an emergency your charges will be covered by your insurance anywhere in the U.S. - also delivery of a baby is a total charge meaning that the fee covers the entire prenatal care and the delivery - and for a vaginal delivery this charge is usually about $2500 and about $5000 for a c-section.