Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I HAVE A BUG IN MY EAR ICAN FEEL IT MOVING AND CANT GET IT…

Customer Question
I HAVE A BUG IN...
I HAVE A BUG IN MY EAR ICAN FEEL IT MOVING AND CANT GET IT OUT
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/12/2010
Doctor: Dr. B., Doctor replied 8 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
Dear Jacustomer,

I am sorry to know about it.

Based on what you mentioned,I will advise that you see a physician who can do a physical exam of ear,the physician may irrigate the ear canal canal with mineral oil and this will make the bug come out by itself.But I will not advise that you do this in home.Do not put fingers on any object in ear ,to prevent further complications.

Thanks

Always ask if you need clarification/more information.Please click ACCEPT button so that I may get credit for my work.POSITIVE feedback& BONUS are warmly appreciated. Please note that answer is for information only. It can't be a substitute to visit the doctor.