Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm a sixty-six year old female. I have felt unwell for

Customer Question
I'm a sixty-six year old...
I'm a sixty-six year old female.
I have felt unwell for about four weeks. Nausea at times; cramping in lower abdomen; dull ache in vaginal area; frequent urination, although this is an ongoing problem; lack of energy. I'd like to sleep all the time.
Thanks for your advice.
D. L.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/12/2010
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 8 years ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,

Sorry for the problem.
I shall try my best to explain the condition. Feeling unwell & lack of energy can come from a few causes. Common ones are anemia, infection, thyroid disorder, diabetes, & heart disorders, sleep problems like sleep apnea, stress, depression , chronic fatigue syndrome etc. Nausea, cramping, frequent urination , dull ache can be due to an infection in the urinary tract. I would suggest you to get an examination by doctor & have some tests like urine analysis, ultrasound etc to find out the precise cause.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish your healthy life.
Any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.
Regards.