Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr. B.
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I am just wondering what do does dense bread tissue feel
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, M.B.B.S
I am just wondering what do does dense bread tissue feel like? Is it even possible to feel the difference between dense and regular breast tissue from just feeling them? I am 24, breastfeeding, and on… read more
I am 24, been nursing for 7 months. How common is it to get
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, MD
I am 24, been nursing for 7 months. How common is it to get breast cancer while nursing? The top of one of my breaths feels thick with a bunch of hard mobile lumps… read more
Last week my nipple was very uncontrollably itchy at times
Dr. RK
Dr. RK, Physician
Last week my nipple was very uncontrollably itchy at times lasted 5 days then stopped but above my nipple had become very tender no pain just tender to the touch no lump found a little swollen and red… read more
I am 34 weeks pregnant and noticed in certain lights a small
khagihara
khagihara, Post-Doctoral Degree
Hi I am 34 weeks pregnant and noticed in certain lights a small lump on my pectoral muscle or upper breast it's pea like an hard also I have an indent on the same breast on the areola. I also noticed … read more
My sister has mastitis and the medication she received di
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
My sister has mastitis and the medication she received di not work, so they did a swab of the fluid from her nipples for a aerobic culture. Will this show the use of weed? Also how long does the test … read more
Am having a pressure on my under my right rib but it is
Hi,am having a pressure on my under my right rib but it is painless just making me feel uncomfortable. Am really worried… read more
I had swelling in both my breasts, that were very painful,
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctoral Degree
Hi i had swelling in both my breasts, that were very painful, even just taking my bra off was painful. The left breast had nipple retraction, i was told that i had mastitis. i was put on antibiotics f… read more
My wife had an opperation last year to remove the nipples
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
my wife had an opperation last year to remove the nipples and milk ducts from both breast because of ongoing complications with periductal and fistula mastitis. we have just found out that she is a fe… read more
What does herpes on the outer area of the aerola look like.
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
what does herpes on the outer area of the aerola look like. I was diagnosed with herpes before my pregnancy and now have an 8 wk old daughter. I am unable to use my Valtrex because I am breastfeeding.… read more
I have large breasts -38 D but very small nipples. When I
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
I have large breasts -38 D but very small nipples. When I was younger and my breasts were smaller, my nipples were larger. Any reason for this?… read more
This is just a question on Breast pain and lumps and such
TheSurgeon
TheSurgeon, Doctoral Degree
This is just a question on Breast pain and lumps and such but I will give a little back ground before I start. When I was 17 I went and had a lump checked out in my right brest - lower right side, it … read more
I have had dime size or larger purple circles on my left
Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Medical Internist / Senior Resident
I have had dime size or larger purple circles on my left breast for about a month. I am breastfeeding and noticed that now there is is a small circular hole in the middle of one circle that looks like… read more
I WOKE THIS MORNING AND FELT A PAIN IN THE SIDE OF MY RIGHT
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Fellowship in Medicine
I WOKE THIS MORNING AND FELT A PAIN IN THE SIDE OF MY RIGHT BREAST. WHEN I FELT IT, IT WAS SWOLLEN AND HARD. IT IS SWOLLEN FROM BELOW THE NIPPLE JUST UNDERNEATH THE NIPPLE TO AT LEAST AN INCH ABOVE TO… read more
I have seen my gp about my right breast hurting me. First i
TheSurgeon
TheSurgeon, Doctoral Degree
hi i have seen my gp about my right breast hurting me. First i was told id pulled a musle and lastnight told me i have Mastitis. Im 57 and had hysterectomay 32 keept my overis. I had a lump removed ab… read more
Yesterday when I was getting into the shower I noticed a
Dr  Jones
Dr Jones, Medical consultant
Yesterday when I was getting into the shower I noticed a fairly deep crevace in my right breast. At first i thought it was a line from my bra, but I was wearing a sports bra and it has no seams to lea… read more
I was breastfeeding my son who is now 7 weeks old. I had to
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
I was breastfeeding my son who is now 7 weeks old. I had to start pumping cuz I developed a "rash" with tiny red dots here and there around my breasts that have seemed to move spontaneously in differe… read more
I am a 64 year old male, 5'9" and 190 lbs. In good heath,
Dr. Trepp
Dr. Trepp, Board certified in Internal Medicine
I am a 64 year old male, 5'9" and 190 lbs. In good heath, taking Aldactazide 25mg in the mornings and Niaspan 1000mg in the evenings. I also take a multivitamen each morning and a 60mg baby aspirin ea… read more
I am a 43 year old Male,5 Years ago I noticed disc size
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
I am a 43 year old Male,5 Years ago I noticed disc size hardening under my nipple in both my breasts, I had an ultasound wich recommended I see a cancer doctor wich I did, The doctor recommended a bio… read more