Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a big cycis at my knee i went 2 my doctor he said its…

Customer Question
i have a big cycis...
i have a big cycis at my knee i went 2 my doctor he said its dangers i have 2 have a ct scan but i cant stand the pain much longer i am on tramadol 4 it can u please anser assoon as possable plz
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/11/2010
Doctor: Doctor Ellis, Doctor replied 8 years ago
Doctor Ellis
Doctor Ellis, Doctor

Do you mean that you have a Cyst behind your knee?

no its at side of my knee my knee is out of place with rhomatid athretis there is also flued there thats y he cant inject it so sorry for this he said its dangers as well so i am worred thinking of going 2 hospital would like ur apininon please

If the pain in your knee is getting worse and the Tramadol is not helping you can try calling the doctor who originally examined your knee and getting an appointment as soon as possible or if you can not wait then you can go to the Emergency Room.

I hope this was helpful! If so, please click on the green ACCEPT button.

Good Luck and Best Wishes!

Feel free to ask if you have more questions....

Feedback is appreciated!