How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Salar Your Own Question
Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 9049
Experience:  Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Salar is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I used a cream around my eyes for a rash. After using it i

Customer Question

I used a cream around my eyes for a rash. After using it i now have wrinkles and thin skin around my eyes. Is there anything I can do about it? I feel so ugly.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Salar replied 8 years ago.
there is no medicine for it ..just keep your face clean. use cleanser and mositurizers. also can use night time anti wrinkle cream from any good brand like loreal