Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What is the result for having a penis enlargment & girth…

Customer Question
what is the result for...
what is the result for having a penis enlargment & girth
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/9/2010
Doctor: Internist, Board Certified Physician replied 8 years ago
Internist
Internist, Board Certified Physician
Penis enlargement surgery is not an accepted procedure by the most urologists. The outcomes can be disastrous.
Your penis at the age of 20 (give or take a year or two) will be the size it is going to be and is determined by genetics which is generally between 8.5cm and 10.5cm (3-4 inches) from tip to base (non erect) and will vary from approximately 12.9-15 cm (5.1-5.9 in) in length (while erect).
As far as supplements go (whether it be creams, pills, lotions, or potions) I do not suggest taking any of these supplements because they are not regulated by the FDA and could be potentially harmful to your health. I understand your concerns, but keep in mind that these products have only one action, as they separate the consumer from his/her hard earned monies. Also, another note, the manufacturers of these ‘supplements’ put a lot of ‘binders’ and ‘fillers’ in these products and you really don’t know what you are really taking which can be risky.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/penis/MC00026
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/penissize.htm
*****Click ***** "ACCEPT" (GREEN) ***** or I do not get credit for my answer and Just Answer holds your deposit. Take a moment to leave a ***** POSITIVE ***** feedback which does not cost you anything. This response is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for a visit to your doctor or establish a doctor patient relationship.
http://www.auanet.org/content/guidelines-and-quality-care/policy-statements/p/penile-augmentation-surgery.cfm
*****Click ***** "ACCEPT" (GREEN) ***** or I do not get credit for my answer and Just Answer holds your deposit. Take a moment to leave a ***** POSITIVE ***** feedback which does not cost you anything. This response is for your information only and does not substitute for a visit to your doctor.