Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Very embarrising! My husband and I were having sex last

Customer Question
night and he used one...
Very embarrising! My husband and I were having sex last night and he used one of those vibrating rings that have a little plastic vibrator attatched, long story short the little plastic thing came off and ended up inside of me. I can feel it in there but can't reach it. Will it come out on it's own? Should I douche? Would really like to avoid going to a local Doc on this!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/9/2010
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 8 years ago

Douching may help, especially if it's not actually embedded in the wall of your vagina. If it stays there too long, the risk of infection is very possible.