Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What should i do?

Customer Question
what should i do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Medical
6/9/2010
Doctor: Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician replied 8 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Since Dr. Randy is offline currently, would you like me to help you out with your concerns? Please let me know. Regards
can you retrive my q.?and answer
I have your previous question and the answer given to you as well. I need to know what makes you think that you have Morgellon's Disease? What are the symptoms that are bothering you the most? Have you been to any doctor or had any tests done? What diagnosis, if any, has been given to you by your doctors? Do you have any other medical conditions? Please let me know. Regards
i forgot to mention that i have cogenital epilepsey.And i have had(still)aplastic anemia.many blood trasnsfution and other treatments.
Also can you please let me know if you are on any treatment for your epilepsy. Can you please also let me know if you are on any medications for aplastic anemia in addition to the transfusions that you are having? Please let me know. Regards
Relist: I still need help.
The first thing that I would like to mention is that there is no relationship between aplastic anemia and Morgellon's disease. For the definitive diagnosis of this condition I would recommend that you contact a senior doctor (dermatologist) at a tertiary care center near you. That way you will not only have all other conditions ruled out but they may also possibly suggest treatment for your condition after an appropriate diagnosis is reached. There is one thing, however, that you should understand and i.e. that Morgellon's disease is a condition in which a person has unexplained symptoms such as a biting, burning or crawling sensations on the skin or a persistent rash on the skin. There is some controversy regarding this condition as some experts think that this is a separate condition and the condition will be described as a separate entity in the future whereas other experts think that this is not a separate disease entity. However the best thing to do would be to consult a local dermatologist in your area. You can easily find good dermatologists in your area by searching in google search engine. Regards