Dr  Jones
Dr Jones, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MD-Post graduation.10 years in handling and helping patients.Expert in emergencies and diagnosis.
27521838

I have a small lump on the inside of my ball-sack. The lump

I have a small lump on the inside of my ball-sack. The lump isn't on my Testicles, it seems to be on the underside of my skin. It dosent hurt but it itches every no and again. I have not had Sex and wanted to know if i should seek medical advice
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Jones replied 7 years ago.

Welcome to justanswer.

I think you have a sebaceous cyst of scrotum. Sebaceous glands are normally present in the skin and secret sebacium, and blockage of duct of these glands leads to formation of sebaceous cysts. It is very common medical problem. These cysts are usually asymptomatic if they are not secondarly infection

I think you can consider undergoing a clinical examination by a doctor and testicular ultrasound to confirm the diagnosis and rule out possibility of any testicular lump.

I hope I have been helpful to you,

Please click the ‘ACCEPT (Green) Button so I get credit for my time,

POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUSES are always welcomed.

Please note that this information is not a substitute for a personal visit to the doctor.