How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Owen Your Own Question
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 55754
Experience:  Board Certified in 2 Specialities & US Medical Graduate
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Owen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do i treat fluorescent light allergy, i know AMA does

Resolved Question:

how do i treat fluorescent light allergy, i know AMA does not recognize this, but i get headaches,tired, shake and get physical symptoms. since i quit smoking it got worse. from what i learned it causes an auto immune response also, what can i do besides stay out of fluorescent lighting, i literally am shaking from the strobing effect, what medicine can i take, would nicotine supplements work? I am going to a psychiatrist. i am being treated with buspirone.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 7 years ago.
When you go to your doctor (or psychiatrist) ask for a medication called Clonzaepam - this should work.
Dr. Owen and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you