How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MDPhD to help Your Own Question
MDPhD to help
MDPhD to help, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 1287
Experience:  Clinician in Internal Medicine and Basic Science Research in bacteriology and infectious diseases
Type Your Medical Question Here...
MDPhD to help is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can you do for boils,cyst on rear end.

Customer Question

what can you do for boils,cyst on rear end.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Internist replied 7 years ago.
Where exactly is it located? Is it solitary?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
boils on
Expert:  MDPhD to help replied 7 years ago.


I would recommend that you have your doctor evaluate this as there are many possible causes. If there is a collection of pus, called an abscess, this may need to be drained by inserting a tiny needle and draining any fluid that is causing pressure to build up and pain. In order to know for sure what this is, your doctor will need to evaluate and help relieve the discomfort.

This article may be helpful and please let me know if you have more questions.