How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 3849
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What type of doctor should I see for cubital tunnel

Resolved Question:

What type of doctor should I see for cubital tunnel syndrome. My insurance does not require referrals for specialists.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 7 years ago.
I suggest you see a hand orthopedic surgeon. They specialize in disorders from the elbow down to the hand. Some neurosurgeons repair cubital tunnel syndrome, but I prefer a hand orthopedist.
Dr. Mark and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you