How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Bhumika Your Own Question
Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 3197
Experience:  MD Pulmonology/Medicine Asthma, Allergy, 6+ years of experience in medicine and family health issues
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Bhumika is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The lump on my right arm is getting bigger with pain and numbness.

This answer was rated:

I have a lump on my right arm where the muscle is, which is getting bigger and I am getting pain in my whole arm, tingling and numbness in my hand, my shoulder is painful now and  do not have full movement.


Welcome to JustAnswer.

What is the exact sight of the lump? When did you first notice it?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

On my right upper arm outside, below the shoulder, above the elbow, on the muscle it was just a small lump earlier.

You need to see your doctor again for these reasons -
1. It is growing in size.
2. It is painful.
3. The movement at that arm is restricted.
4. You have tingling and numbness in your whole arm now.

This could be a cyst - which would need to be removed - and you would need a course of pain relief and antibiotic medications.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Dr Bhumika and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you