Dr. Salar
Dr. Salar, Doctor
Experience:  Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine
11855647

How much klonopin does it take to overdose. I have about 240

How much klonopin does it take to overdose.   I have about 240 mg at my disposal now.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Salar replied 8 years ago.
are you trying to over dose on klonopin? if so what for? have you been using klonopin on daily basis? how many tablets do you have?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
No. Not necessarily. I am just curious. I take klonopin daily, twice a day. I know people who have tried and was wondering what it would take.
Expert:  Dr. Salar replied 8 years ago.
there is no set dose for overdose as it depeneds on how much the individual is used to taking a particular medicine. in general 10-12 tablets of 1-2 mg would be considered overdose. klonopin if taken in overdose will cause con fusion, drowsiness, respiratory depression, coma or death. i will strongly encourage that you not even think about it. if you have suicidal thoughts please seek medical help asap or call 911.