Dr. B.
Dr. B., Doctor
Experience:  Physician with 8 years of experience.
17382760

Trace a bloodflow path of a red bloodcell from the tip of

trace a bloodflow path of a red bloodcell from the tip of the middle finger on the left arm to the tip of the middle toe on the right foot. a description,diagram with labels or both to trace a path.list, in the order the blood passes through them, all of the chambers and valves of the heart, as well as the major vessels entering and leaveing the heart.include the vessels of the arms and legs too.
do you need a diagram?
do you want me to mention the arterial supply from heart to hand and toe?
Please elaborate your question.

Thanks for your patience
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
either a description, or create a diagram with labels, or both to trace a path. yes all of the questions you asked me- just dont be too technical as its a soph college course, not a medical students.
when do you want it?
It may take some time,its late here in florida,is it ok if I give you tommorow morning by 8 am?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
tomorrow by 4pm is fine
ok.

Thanks for your patience.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
do you need anything more from me tonight/ i am going to bed
Thanks for asking.

No I don`t think I will be needing any more information for now.

I will be making a systematic diagram to show the blood supply from heart to peripheral extermities like hand and legs.

Regards
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
need the answer as i outlined please
Ok,I will make it from the tip of the middle finger on the left arm to the tip of the middle toe on the right foot supplued from heart chambers,as you want.

I will mention the name of arteries also.I will not mention the venous supply as then the diagram will be too complicated.
If anything else let me know.

Hello

I have attached the diagram in my last post,if you have some queries about the diagram do let me know.

This diagram explains the blood supply as you need from tip of the middle finger on the left arm to the tip of the middle toe on the right foot and also shows blood supply from heart.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i am still awaiting an answer. does the blood cell go through all of these vessels labled in this diagram?
Hello

Yes the blood cell(Red blood cell) goes through all the vessels labeled in diagram.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
can you give me a text answer in print of this path-from where to where
Hello

The blood for lower extermity(4th toe finger) goes from aorta(originating from left ventricle of heart)-ascending aorta-abdominal aorta-common iliacartery-external iliac-femoral artery-popliteal-posterior tibial-arcuate arteries-dorsal metatarsal.

Now for 4th finger of hand-aorta(originating from left ventricle of heart)-ascending aorta-brachiocephalic artery-axillary atery-brachial which gives radial and ulnar ateries which form palmar arch -digital arteries to fingers.
Thanks
Please click ACCEPT button to get my credit.POSITIVE feedback& BONUS are warmly appreciated. Please note that answer is for information only. It can't be a substitute to visit the doctor
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
this was supposed to START at the tip of the middle finger of the left arm and END at the middle toe of the right foot. can you please give me the text this way as originally stated yesterdad? thanks
The blood from heart is pumped and goes to both hands and legs.
The blood from hand cant go to leg directly .
Please clarify.
Thanks
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i dont get your response. the original question was, to trace the blood flow path of a red blood cell from one part of the human circulatory system to another part. here, specifically from the tip of the middle finger of the left hand to the middle toe on the right foot.please right the explanation as per the pathway
Hello

Ok I understand your point.This is the answer you are looking for.

The supply ffrom 4th finger of hand starts from digital veins to fingers- radial and ulnar veins which form palmar arch -brachial vein-axillary vein-brcahiocephalic vein-inferior vena cava-right atrium-right ventricle-pulmonary artery-lungs-pulmonary vein-left atrium-left ventricle-aorta(originating from left ventricle of heart)-ascending aorta-abdominal aorta-common iliacartery-external iliac-femoral artery-popliteal-posterior tibial-arcuate arteries-dorsal metatarsal of 4th finger of toe
Thanks