How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. S RIAZ Your Own Question
Dr. S RIAZ, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2822
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. S RIAZ is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Why does the rash move around my body? I have this rash in

This answer was rated:

Why does the rash move around my body? I have this rash in places where my skin comes into contact ONLY with clothing.

What could I be allerlgic to?

Can this progress into something else?
It could be contact dermatitis. The allergen could be a particular type of clothing. It could be worse, if the allergen is not removed. You must see a dermatologist.

Please, click the ACCEPT button so that I can get my dues. BONUS and a positive feedback will be appreciated
Dr. S RIAZ and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Why a dermatologist and not an allergist?
To confirm that it is allergic in nature and start treatment. Dermatologist can take better care of that. If he would think, you need to be referred to an allergist, he will do that