Internist
Internist, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Int. Med., Gastroenterology. Fellow American College of Physicians. Trained, located in the U.S.
13024878

I have been going to the bathroom a lot lately. The other

I have been going to the bathroom a lot lately. The other night while working I went pee over I know for sure 15 times. I asked a docter before he said i drink to much.   Thia night I drank some sweet tee 32 once, but over 15 times in 10 hours, something else has to be wrong.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Internist replied 8 years ago.

Thank you for your question.

Either you have a bladder infection or a urinary tract infection causing you will to have frequent urination or if you're a man may have enlargement of the prostate. Urinary frequency can also be associated with diabetes. For this reason you should get your blood checked and also a urine analysis and digital rectal exam are in by a urologist. this amount of urinating would not be secondary to the fluid intake that you describe.

*****Click ***** "ACCEPT" (GREEN) ***** or I do not get credit for my answer and Just Answer holds your deposit. Take a moment to leave a ***** POSITIVE ***** feedback which does not cost you anything. This response is for educational purposes only and does not substitute for a visit to your doctor or establish a doctor patient relationship.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Since I have you online, I was wondering if you could help me with this too. Sometimes I have a problem getting an erection and other times I have a problem staying erect. Could this be also related to me having frequent urination?

Expert:  Internist replied 8 years ago.
There would be no relation to the amount of frequency you describe. that is a different issue.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

What causes those kinds of problems? I just wanted to thank you in advance for answering my questions.

Expert:  Internist replied 8 years ago.
I Answered that in my first paragraph.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Misunderstanding I was talking about having problems getting an erection and staying erect. What causes those kinds of problems?

Expert:  Internist replied 8 years ago.
This is an entirely new and different question.