How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Su S Your Own Question
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 20941
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Su S is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a small BB size bump under the skin on my penis half

Resolved Question:

I have a small BB size bump under the skin on my penis half way up in the middle can only tell when iam arroused even then can see it only feel. I dosent hurt should I go see a doctor or give alittle time to see if it will go away found it maybe 4 days ago
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 8 years ago.


Painless small bump can be a sebaceous cyst. If it is so, it is harmless, needs no treatment. But for confirmation, you should have a visit to doctor to get the precise diagnosis.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish your healthy life.
Any query, please ask.
Dr Su S and 7 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you