Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

My 2006 mx5 key fob batter dead. How can i start car. I

Customer Question
My 2006 mx5 key...

My 2006 mx5 key fob batter dead. How can i start car

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

I cannot open. Im stuck can the car be started

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MX-5 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Im stuck on side of road. Can the car be started

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 1 day by:
5/29/2018
Mazda Mechanic: Walt-Mod, Moderator replied 20 days ago
Walt-Mod
Walt-Mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Walter, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still need assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel. Thank you!
Walt~Moderator
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
LoL i paid 5 $ for this? Joke
Mazda Mechanic: Danny, ASE Certified Technician replied 20 days ago
Danny
Danny, ASE Certified Technician
Sorry about the delay there's not always somebody online here to help that knows your vehicle. Inside of your key fob there's an emergency key that you can remove and then behind the push button start or behind the panel where the ignition switch normally goes on the inside of your key fob there's an emergency key that you can remove and then behind the push button start or behind the panel were the ignition switch normally goes on the steering column there's actually and ignition cylinder that you can answer that emergency key into and the vehicle will start.