Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Installed new head section because both cams were bent. got…

Customer Question
Installed new head section...

Installed new head section because both cams were bent. got the Head with all valves cams. We installed the cylinder head and it ran for a while for a while and now won't even it won't even start.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes, we took off the terminal and then when install the conditions would still allow to ran the starter as before and it still would ran the starter but there the cylinder still notfire. we put in a ingition pack and plug wires and it still would not fire in any cylinder.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

1996 Mx-5 convertable

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MX-5 yourself? What have you tried so far?

We pulled the plugs to see if they if they were wet with gas

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

We have checked to see if we could find a wire hanging, butt here wasn't

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mazda
As I mentioned that we have looked all we could be able to determin but couldn't se antthint. More information is that when we installed the Cylinder Head we installed the timing belt and lined up all the pointers that we saw in a book on the and we lined them then we installed the belt tentioning pully and we thou ght we had it was ready. When we tryed to start the car with the key .
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
5/26/2018
Mazda Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago
eric remington

Hello May I have vehicle identification number please?

You were too slow I had expected that 1 day would help me, but the problem was detected and repairs were made to the vehicle before I received your e-mail I didn't even get a text to let me know ..Please cancel my trial , and you can keep the $5.00 but please cancel the trial and I have no use for your services.
Unfortunately I didn't get your e-mail because I had the diagnosed the problem before I had not received email from after We had it repaired. Please cancel my trial , and you can keep the $5.00. Please let me know when it is canceled. Thanks for your effort.
Not needed services.
Mazda Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago

C​ontact customer service regarding financial matters or membership etc.