Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

My alarm won't turn off on it. Well the keys were inside so…

Customer Question
My alarm won't turn...

My alarm won't turn off on it

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

Well the keys were inside so I u locked it using a stick thru the window but when I turn it off it goes off agien

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

2004 Mazda rx8

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RX-8 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet I have it on to keep the alarm off

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's about it it won't turn off unless it's on

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 1 day by:
5/3/2018
Mazda Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago
eric remington

Hello and welcome. does your key fob work the lock and unlock functions?

Mazda Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago

Hello do you need help

Mazda Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago

N​eed help?