eric remington
eric remington,
Experience:  mechanic/service advisor at topline auto
95415974

I installed a new starter on my 88 mazda b2200 se5.. i didnt

Customer Question

i installed a new starter on my 88 mazda b2200 se5.. i didnt disconect a terminal off the battery i got a ark.. i hit the key it started up and stalled after a few mins thats due to faulty choke.. it started two more times,, it idled for ten mins i shut it down.. it hasn't started since.. i replaced the coil i am showing that this yr doesnt have a resistor.. what is the deal im out off answers i cant afford to buy parts electrical that is at 70 a pop and not fix it due to cant return electrical parts once installed
Category: Mazda
Expert:  eric remington replied 7 months ago.

ck fuses

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert.. you say I've already fixed the problem.. ignition control module and pickup