Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Will not move when you put it in gear or in neutral. Never…

Customer Question
Will not move when...

Will not move when you put it in gear or in neutral

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the brake switch?

Never replaced transmission - where is the brake switch

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

1989 cab plus

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cab yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked transmission & brake fluid - just had AAA put in new battery a few days ago - drove it on Sat. with indication of trouble

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Dont think so I am a female as my husband is handicapped so I may not know a lot about mechanical things

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mazda
I meant no indication of trouble when I drove it on sat
Is this a free question or am I going to get billed. If billing cancel now
How much longer? Says 8 minuets and has been longer. I have to leave shortly
I have to leave in 10 min. Can you email answer if longer?
Since you never got back to me with an answer, I have had the vehicle towed to someone. Please cancel this request as well as the trial subscription -
Answered in 1 day by:
4/3/2018
Mazda Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 4 months ago
eric remington

c​ontact customer service...free makes people run