Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Braking light is on all the time. How can I check the brake…

Customer Question
Braking light is on...

Braking light is on all the time

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

How can I check the brake fluid?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Mazda 6 2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?

It’s a Mazda6

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just bough this car few days ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Mazda Mechanic: Mike V., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Is it just the red brake light on the dash or do you mean the brake lights on the back of the car?