Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Car was in in accident the fuse box is all broken its having…

Customer Question
Hey my car was...

Hey my car was in in accident the fuse box is all broken its having issues i need to change the fuse box but it looks like i have to cut and spice and sotter wire by wire

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Mazda. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

2005 mazda 6

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mazda
4/2/2018
Mazda Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 3 months ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a answer for you.

You have two options , one to replace the body harness with the fuse box attached which I would recommend. The other is to replace the box and splice the wires one by one , soldering them and using shrink tubing to seal each joint.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. In the process of helping you I will use sources from all different places that I feel fit and to the point that will speed up my help for you. This may include links, videos, shop notes and procedures as well as my own personal experience of over 40 yrs in the trade.

Thanks i saw i can on hook the wires from the hooks the relay section from the bottom

If you need further help let me know.

Thanks

if you don't need further assistance please take the time to rate my service or ask more questions . Thank you.