Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Start module located below arm rest isnt working so car will…

Customer Question
Start module located below...

Start module located below arm rest isnt working so car will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No they replaced module about 3 months ago now it is bad again

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

2006 cant remember model

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No a machanic

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is there a way to bypass

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mazda
3/26/2018
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

I got the year and the make, but not the model car?

Will the engine at least crank?

it is a 2007 madza7 they have checked battery , it is okay fully charged, the lights work when trying to start, the starter clicks but doesnt turn car over enought to start, they are located in ny state in the mountains, quite cold, and lots of snow, what do you think

At the starter is the large wire showing battery voltage when tested with a volt meter?

Is the small wire also showing battery voltage when trying to start?