Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Been stored all winter...my daughter is trying to start

Customer Question
Been stored all winter...my...

Been stored all winter...my daughter is trying to start it.....thinks key fob is dead.so I told her how to start it and now the lights are flashing and won't stop and it still won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

We think its dead...she is at the storage place so can't really replace it right at the moment was trying to start it without it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

2017 2016 sorry

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying too start it herself..... we have taken the key out of the fob got in the car....placed the fob on the start button and pushed it...now the lights are flashing and won't stop

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 2 days by:
3/26/2018
Mazda Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved