Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I have a 2009 tribute and it has a steering wheel vibration…

I have a 2009...

I have a 2009 tribute and it has a steering wheel vibration very noticable when stopped and idleing

Mechanic's Assistant: How often does the vibration occur, and when did you last have the tires balanced?

All the time when idleing, tires were ballanced in nove when i got new tires

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tribute yourself? What have you tried so far?

I do not.. i go to a local garage

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Oh i have a pin hole oil leak does not affect oil pressure just annoying is there any fix to that without removing the whole engine?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Dan, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

This would mean you have a problem with engine mounts. What engine do you have? Thanks.

i have a v6

There are 3 mounts. it is about 2 hour labor and around $250 for the parts so you are looking at around $400-$500 total for repair to be done at a shop. My goal is to provide 5 star service so please let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

Dan, Technician
ok well thank you I will look into a garage as i do not have the tools to do this by myself and i have no mazda dealer in my town, thank you for your help.

No problem, I'm happy to help. Just about any shop should be able to handle this repair. Let me know how it goes or if you run into questions, thanks.