Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I have a 2001 mazda 1.6 some times it will be running great…

Customer Question
I have a 2001...

I have a 2001 mazda 1.6 some times it will be running great but when park it and get right back in its real hard to start and when it starts it has no power it aks like it jump time i check the timing marks on the cam sproket its fine i think the pcm the problem what do you think

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Just after it aks up about 3or 4 days

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just got the car about 2 weeks ago im fixing it my self the only thing ive done is check the timing marks

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It gets hot fast when it aks up and when its running normal the temp stays low.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mazda
3/16/2018
Mazda Mechanic: Mike V., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Is the check engine light on or are there any codes being stored?