Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I took my car in for a car wash - afterward I can't move my…

Customer Question
Hi there I took...

Hi there I took my car in for a car wash - afterward I can't move my driver seat back as far as it used to go 2012 Mazda 6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Have just tried to move the seat up then back. Inspected the tracks to see if anything was blocking. Didnt see anything

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is it thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mazda
3/14/2018
Mazda Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 5 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved

Was told it would be answered in 8 minutes. Took a day. Took to a shop and they fixed it. Not sure what I paid for here.
Mazda Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 5 months ago

sorry , but customer care should refund your money

Mazda Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 5 months ago
Ok. Will look for the refund. Not the best intro experience for a new customer.
Mazda Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 5 months ago

ok