Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

2000 Mazda millennia 2.3 engine. What is the best way to…

2000 Mazda millennia 2.3 engine...
2000 Mazda millennia 2.3 engine . What is the best way to remove the fuel pump ? Can I get it from the back seat or trunk ?
3/13/2018
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Mazda Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and type out my reply. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Thanks for holding!
Unfortunately, there is no access panel to the fuel pump from inside the vehicle or in the trunk. To gain access to the fuel pump, the fuel tank will need to be removed from the vehicle. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here! Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page or click 'Accept' when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Mazda Tech -
Ron Z.
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Mazda Tech -