Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I feel a push sometimes when I accelerate, the car is Mazda…

Customer Question
I feel a push sometimes...
I feel a push sometimes when I accelerate, the car is Mazda cx-7 6-speed automatic transmission
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mazda
3/13/2018
Mazda Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 1 month ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

what is the mileage on this car and vin #

when you say a push ,explain more , like transmission slipping or gas pedal getting stuck and not backing off ?

any check engine light , abs light traction light etc

did you have it scanned and retrieve any fault codes ?

If you do not mind me asking are you looking for the most possible causes and taking it to a repair shop or you are repairing it yourself and you need step by step instructions
Please Let Me Know
Thank You
Chad Farhat

Drew
Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.