Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

2005 mazda 3 no power going to the crank sensor harness.

Customer Question
2005 mazda 3 no...

2005 mazda 3 no power going to the crank sensor harness

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Yes consiste no power at all ,we replace and reprogramed ecu

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?

My its a mazda 3

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No sparks to the spark plugs , then do the continuity no power from the harness

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mazda
3/12/2018
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Is this a 2.0 or 2.3 engine?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is a 2.0 engine
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no power from the crank sensor harness
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't have any information yet

Do you have time to allow me to research?

It has only been 7 minutes.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what can I try
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sir I have time,

Are you getting the same results when testing the CMP sensor?

Do you get the same results at the sensors and the PCM even with the sensor unplugged?

Here is a wire diagram if needed https://www.dropbox.com/s/2wu0td8sklzypeq/20mazda.png?dl=0

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
same think

If you are getting no power to the sensors from your PCM then your PCM is faulty or the PCM is not getting all the powers and grounds it needs to operate correct, power up all sensors in return to get a reading from them. Do you need the PCM wire diagram to check all the PCM inputs?

You now will see a rating scale 1=bad to-5=excellent because I have posted a full or partial answer instead of an info request. When you rate I get a portion of the deposit you made, no rating means you still paid, but I earn nothing. My goal is understanding your question, and addressing it in full detail. In return, receiving a 5-star rating. Rating does not close the post or stop the conversation. Please keep in contact and reply as much as needed. Thanks, Chris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
`how to tested Chris

Can you check all the powers and grounds to the PCM from this diagram https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0ba199ya7ich0c/mazda20.pdf?dl=0

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician