Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Lots of things but for advice dont have money right now. The…

Customer Question
Lots of things but...

Lots of things but for advice dont have money right now. The door to both passenger and driver side wont open from inside so i have to roll the window to open from lever on outside. My horn quit working right after i got the car. The airbag light goes on and off never stops now. Also my windshield wiper fluid no longer sprays out even though full.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is anything interfering with the seatbelt latch?

I need to know what kind of fuses i should get.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

The driver seat belt latch is having issues

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Mazda?

It wont click into place without repeat hits

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Its 2012 mazda 3 Skyactive

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Hmmm...its riding a bit rough at 60mph engine gets louder then i remember

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mazda
3/8/2018
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

You mentioned you have no money, are you saying you can not pay for help?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I paid for the help and didn't get an answer to my questions?! I did have the funds for the 5.00 deposit I was told I was paying. I'm not sure how I ended up paying 15.00 for no real answer to my questions.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, I'm not paying more to talk on the phone. I have paid 15.00 for some answers. I don't need a step by step. I'm at work not at my car to do anything with it. I just need instructions and advise on each question I asked. If I can't get any answers to my initial questions that was forwarded out to you then I do need a refund please.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will at a later time since I'm 3rd shift work on my days off to find a way to follow the advice I'm provided to fix my car issues. If the answers can't be left here I will ask kindly for a refund. I am the only one working to care for my kids my husband is jobless right now and can't afford for my money to be wasted.

Front doors, when pulling the handle outside does the tension feel normal? Can you visibly see the lock working and it is in cat unlocked? Can you remove the door trim panels to do repairs?

Does the horn work with the key fob panic button? Do you have a test light or volt meter to do some electrical testing?

Is the airbag light flashing out a sequence which are numbers? If not do you have a scan tool to see which codes are stored?

If you remove the washer fluid hose before the nozzles, will it spray?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It opens from the outside normal I don't feel any irregular tension.The inside of the door won't open on both doors. I've never opened a door panel. I'm sure I can figure it out. Any tool suggestions and where to start on the door to look to look inside the door panel. It seems like something just came loose inside I would imagine. It locks and unlocks fine. When rolling windows down it catches on something with the front windows. My remote bat is dead It didn't honk at all before bat died in remote keyfob. I was thinking that it could be a fuse issue perhaps with the horn? The horn stopped working right after I got the car and it worked when I bought it at the dealership. I don't have a test light or volt meter. I can go to a parts store and see if they can do some electrical testing and check the codes. the airbag light comes on out of sequence, there don't seem to be numbers involved with the aribag issue. Can you explain what you mean by numbers would that be determined by a scan? How do I remove the washer fluid hose to test it? Also the driver's buckle sticks and it seems really hard to clip the seatbelt into the belt clip that also seems like its sticking.

Can I get your vin# ***** get you the correct files?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
im getting ready for work and will get it to you when I get to my car.

OKay

Drew
Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.