Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I am looking for a mirror housing and holder for my left…

Customer Question
I am looking for a...
I am looking for a mirror housing and holder for my left side drivers mirror. I have the mirror and the cover for the holder. I need the assembly to hold that which has been broken due to slight judgement in error from my side. I have 2015 Mazda CX-5 GT and the mirror has blind spot and turn lights. I am not sure what is the parts number. Haven't found a assembly for the left side on any listed anywhere. Only right side available
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 1 day by:
1/21/2018
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• I am attempting to get to and assist every single long waiting customer we have. I am willing to try and assist you. Do you still need help? Is there any more information you can provide which would assist me?