Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I like this2007 mazda rx-8 vin Jm1fe173570208600 I heard…

Customer Question
I like this2007 mazda...

I like this2007 mazda rx-8 vin Jm1fe173570208600 I heard there were some concerns. can you help?

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your RX-8?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RX-8 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was sent in for a new clutch, but all else seems to be ok. I can work on my own cars but this is a whole new world.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?

No shifting problems, it just had clutch at the top of the peddle

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2018
Mazda Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ase master replied 6 months ago
Tim Mohr, ase master

Hi, my name is ***** ***** concerns do you have?

It runs Well and is in very good condition and has a new clutch. I'm an old school hot rodder but I know nothing about rotory engines. Are there any concerns that sand out with this year and model? Thank you

No not really, they are very reliable, and the rotory engine are known for their longevity,Tim