Amedee
Amedee, Mazda Technician
Experience:  ASE Technician advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

The right turn signal on my 1995 Mazda Miata isn't working

Hello. The right turn signal on my 1995 Mazda Miata isn't working properly - light on dashboard isn't on and I hear fast clicking. I read that it might be my flasher relay. I looked under the dash near the clutch and couldn't locate it. The relay looks similar to other boxes. Please advise. Thanks!
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: I didn't see a specific fuse for the right side. I recall it said "tail" and the left signal works on the dash and tail light
JA: Are you fixing your Miata yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was hoping it was a quick fix by replacing a part. Today is my first attempt and I wanted to start by checking online for solutions
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that would be it

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for your question. My name isCustomerand I will be happy to assist you today. I am reviewing the details now.

Do you still need some help?

Are you looking for some possible causes?

Would you be willing to speak on the phone?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
to all three questions - I can be reached at(###) ###-####

You can request a phone call on your end and I will call you right away.

It was nice speaking with you on the phone sir. The manufacturer does not release a picture of this flasher unit on the vehicle. However, I found a good picture of this doing a google search.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Likewise. The picture looks good - thank you!

You are most welcome!!