Mazda

Mazda Repair Questions? Ask Mechanics for Answers ASAP

Mazda

I'm a mechanic have a question. Had a 2007 crx Mazda with…

I'm a mechanic have...

I'm a mechanic have a question . Had a 2007 crx Mazda with 2.3 engine come in with that ran hot a had a blown head gasket. Replaced the head gasket and in the process changed the timing chain. Put everything back together went to start the suv security system shut it down . Got pass the security system car will not start . Turns over but still sounds the same as it came to me when the head gasket was blown. Is there something that I'm missing? At first I thought it was not getting any gas but it is I checked that.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue? What size is your engine?

Yes it is and if I can figure this out will be my last

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Hello you there?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's about it.

1/14/2018
KALAMYKID
KALAMYKID, Shop Owner/ Tech

Have you run a compression test on all the cylinders?

KALAMYKID
KALAMYKID, Shop Owner/ Tech
Phone call session started

Let me know what you find when you do the leak down test.

KALAMYKID
KALAMYKID
KALAMYKID, Shop Owner/ Tech