Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I have a 2017 Mazda 3 sport GX. I have a little light

Customer Question
I have a 2017...

I have a 2017 Mazda 3 sport GX. I have a little light shining that is shape

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

It is a warning light on the dash - green - shaped like a wtench

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Oops it is a Mazda 3 Sport and no it was in for snow tires and inspection just before this light came on. It has only a little over 7000 km on it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just what the green warning light shaped like a wrench means

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mazda
1/5/2018
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

The wrench light is similar to a check engine light. It often means a concern with the electronic throttle body. A scan tool will be needed to see which codes are stored.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris