Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I have a 2002 Mazda Tribute 4wd v6 and it will crack but…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a 2002 Mazda Tribute 4wd v6 and it will crack but won’t start and it worked this morning fine ... please help me I’m stuck at work

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No they are clean

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tribute yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tapped the starter to see if it may be that and I checked the lights and radio and horn and everything is working fine ...

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that should be it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mazda
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2018
Mazda Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Is there a check engine light on? have you checked fuel and spark yet?

No cheap engine light
No check engine

have you checked fuel and spark yet?

I do know that the temperature outside is extremely cold today and I never have this problem I got the alternator and battery and starter repaired last year
it fine

ok so it should start then, I would check your compression next and make sure your injectors are getting signal and spray

should I let it sit and try later ?

hows the checks going?

It’s fixef thank you for helping me

sure thing!

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. If you would like also please add me as your favorite mechanic so I can help you in the future. Thanks Shawn!