Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Mazda 6 2012 can't get trunk to unlock- the release button…

Customer Question
Hi- mazda 6 2012 can't...
Hi- mazda 6 2012 can't get trunk to unlock- the release button nor the key fob. Just changed battery today in key fob and its making the alarm go off.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mazda
12/13/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Are you able to get into the trunk from the rear seats?

Don't know how to get behind seats
I'm still waiting for an answer

Sorry for the delay, I work till 3 am and am not online in the morning when you replied. Can you do these steps and report back https://www.dropbox.com/s/i107mq1yfjnbq70/seatback.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris