Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

My car began to chatter in the front end. What I mean is…

Customer Question
My car began to...

My car began to chatter in the front end. What I mean is that it was bouncing. I was told it is shocks and the estimate is $1,000.00.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '00 Mazda?

2002SUV

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I took into a shop where I have never been before. I am new to the area.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No except I had shocks and struts put on my Toyota for 4600 including parts. I don't feel comfortable with it being shocks.

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?

There are spots where I have been parking. I ran my finger over them and it isn't oil or I would have had some residue on my hand wouldn't I?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mazda
12/10/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Edward, Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Edward
Edward, Service Technician

Hello and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help.

So just for example, if you drive down the highway and hit a bump, it doesn't just bounce once and return to normal, it keeps bouncing longer than it should?