Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

It doesn't start. I disconnected the fuel line and turned…

Customer Question
It doesn't start Mechanic's...

It doesn't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

I disconnected the fuel line and turned the key to on and it doesn't squirt and fuel

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

I checked the fuse and relay they're good

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Mazda?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Mazda 6 4cyl

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is there anything else that,would cause the file pump to not pump besides it being a bad fuel pump

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mazda
12/5/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Possible causes for no fuel pressure are a bad pump, wiring issue, relay failure or the theft system. I can help you diagnose those if needed. Forst off, key on, is the theft light off or flashing?

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris