Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

We changed the engine in a 2010 mazda6 I sport everything is…

Customer Question
We changed the engine...

We changed the engine in a 2010 mazda6 I sport everything is fine except it is not getting fire,what could be wrong

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

There was 86,000 on the first 55,000 on this engine it is automatic

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda6 yourself? What have you tried so far?

We are fixing it are self,we got it all put back togather and it turns over all lights radio ect,seems to work just no fire but the gas is getting to where it should get to the plugs and jets but will not go in to them

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

This is dans wife asking he will be here in about 10 mins.so if I could wait a bit I will put him on here please

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mazda
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Mazda Mechanic: JustAnswer, Other replied 8 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Other
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
ok thank you he is at the car with his phone ready for a call
Mazda Mechanic: ,  replied 8 months ago
Phone call session started
Mazda Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 8 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Most likely other experts have skipped it due to it being an electrical problem that will require hours and hours of going thru the schematics and walking you thru all testing needed, but with an extremely small offer amount for this type of indepth help.

If you would like to increase the offer amount, I would be glad to help your husband with this. Otherwise I will opt out and see if another expert will be willing to help

never received phone call - wrong number - my # is**************

my # is ************