Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

Where do I add AT fluid on my Mazda 5 utility van. Just

Customer Question
Where do I add...

Where do I add AT fluid on my Mazda 5 utility van

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mazda Mazda2. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Just where to add and check transmission fluid

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mazda
12/4/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Do you have a vin number for this so I can get you the proper information

Please cancel this trial
Thank you,
Ann Byron
Again, please cancel trial membership
Ann Byron

you will have to contact customer service for that