Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

I only get one blink on the tester for gas and spark nothing…

Customer Question
I only get one blink...
I only get one blink on the tester for gas and spark nothing after that.. if input the key back and try again it will do the same thing but I do not get constant spark
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mazda
Also I replaced the crankshaft and camshaft sensor plus the computer still have the same outcome
12/3/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 4 months ago
Cesar Jimenez

hi im cesar jimenez and i will be assisting you today. i reviewed your question....

are you getting any DTC (check engine codes)??

Mazda Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 4 months ago

hi just checking up on you. hopefully you got to your problem. please rate me on my services happy holidays and thank you

Cesar Jimenez
Cesar Jimenez
Cesar Jimenez