Mazda

Mazda repair questions? Ask mechanics for answers ASAP

My cx7 died so when I went to boost it the alarm kept going…

Customer Question
My cx7 died so...

My cx7 died so when I went to boost it the alarm kept going off and my key fob wouldn't unlock or lock doors and the car will no start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

Yes just replaced

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your CX-7?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CX-7 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and nothing aside from boosting

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The car was perfect last month

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mazda
I pulled the horn fuse to get it to stop but the car just will not start while being boosted with another car. Also the fob is not responding
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can I disconnect the immobilizer?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/1/2017
Mazda Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Do you have an aftermarket alarm or immobilizer?